Website Development Services for Non Profits
We have built a disabled and able bodied team with the different website development abilities to make them available to the non profit community organizations in need of help with a website.
We design website from scratch using top of the range products like Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop which take less hosting space or we can create website using database driven (CMS) open source software like WordPress or Drupal, these products are highly collaborative where owners can play a large part in the creation and ongoing maintenance of their website, ideal for non profit community organizations.
Our disabled and able bodied volunteers are expert in the following:
- Content Management Systems
- Website Designing
- Updates to your existing Website
- Development Services
- Responsive Design
- Complete SEO Packages (On Page, Off Page)
- Help set up Google Adword grants for nonprofits.
- Mobile Application and Development (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows) etc.
- Cyber Security, SSL Certificate.
- Hosting facilities
Additionally, regarding the safety of the website, we offer User Accounts, User Login, User Registration, Database, File System, Blacklist Functionality, Fire-wall Functionality, Brute force login prevention etc.
Our work is mainly voluntary we will invoice our clients for the hours worked depending on the organizations financial report, we will donate the hours worked. This way we can show how much website development has been donated in order for the trust to gain funding.
- We donated a total $2854 during 2015 equivalent to over 71 hrs at $40 per hour!
- We donated a total $6430 during 2016 equivalent to 92 hrs at between $40 to $100 per hour.
Support Us and support many other non profit organizations simultaneously!