Our Website Development for Charities
We have different abilities to make them available free to charities in need of a custom-made responsive website. The bulk of the work is created by certificated physically impaired and qualified volunteers from Volunteer Auckland.
We develop your website from scratch or existing website depending on your requirements for free!
Our volunteers are expert in the following:
- Content Management Systems
- Website Designing
- Redesigning your existing Website
- Graphic Design
- Responsive Design
- Complete SEO Packages (On Page, Off Page)
- Help set up Google Adword grants for charities.
- Mobile Application and Development (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows) etc.
- Cyber Security
- Software and Hardware
- UI designing
- MySQL Database
- Business Analysis
- We provide hosting facilities at heavily reduced rates
Details about Free website development
Our work is mainly voluntary we invoice our clients for the hours worked and charge depending on the charity’s’ finances, we will donate the hours worked. This way we can show how much website development has been donated in order for the trust to gain funds from grants and sponsorship.
- We donated a total of $2854 year ending 2015 equivalent to over 71 hours charged at $40 per hour.
- We donated a total of $6430 year ending 2016 equivalent to 92 hours charged at between $40 to $100 per hour.
- We donated a total of $6580 year ending 2017 equivalent to 162.50 hours charged between $46 to $100 per hour.