What do we expect of your service commitments?
We expect you to be familiar with the Terms and Conditions and the charitable purposes of IT’s Accessible and work with us accordingly, not assuming financial advantage at the expense of the Trust.
We reserve the right to:
- Terminate the services of a volunteer coach due to poor conduct.
- Terminate any non-for-profit voluntary community organisation due to poor conduct with their website or running of the organisation.
- Terminate the coaching of a student If they lose the ability to learn due to illness or too much sleepiness during lessons.
Other Terms and Conditions for Website Services
- We can’t guarantee that the functions contained in any web page templates or a completed web site will always be error-free. We can’t be liable to you or any third party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this web site and any other web pages, even if you have advised us of the possibilities of such damages. We have the experience and ability to perform the services you need from us, and we will carry them out in a professional and timely manner. Along the way, we will endeavour to meet all the deadlines set, but we can’t be responsible for a missed launch date or a period if you have been late in supplying materials or have not approved or signed off our work on-time at any stage. On top of this, we will also maintain the confidentiality of any information that you give us.
- Clients agree to reimburse IT’S Accessible for any of the following expenses necessary in completion of the Work: (e.g. Fonts, Research for any additional functionality not included in any quote, Software (premium plugins), Stock photography, Travel, Telephone Consultation) that may be necessary, arranged by prior approval.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving 30 days written a notice to the other of such termination. If the Work is postponed or terminated at the request of the Client, IT’S ACCESSIBLE shall have the right to bill pro rata for work completed through the date of that request, while reserving all rights under this Agreement. If additional payment is due, this shall be payable within thirty days of the Client’s written notification to stop work. In the event of termination by IT’S ACCESSIBLE, for example, because of ill health of the contractor, IT’S ACCESSIBLE, the Client shall own all rights to the partly completed Work and IT’S ACCESSIBLE will co-operate as much as possible to hand over the partially completed work to another web designer if required. For the trust to consider the donation of the total amount for the website development and maintenance, the client must produce their annual returns or the latest financial report.
- Since the ownership of The Kiwi Web Hosting Company has changed to , the Orcon now apply.