About Us, A Purpose For Everyone
We host and maintain websites, for non-profit community organisations and coach the mentally and physically impaired using video tutorials. We are a unique team that includes both physically impaired and able-bodied professional volunteers.
We have the relevant skills needed to coach students among our stream of volunteers from Volunteer Auckland and trustees.
We are seeking Professional volunteers with the following skills:
Teacher Coaches, UI Designer, Programmer, Tester, Art Designer, 3D Animation, Audio & Music, Business, CAD, Marketing, Photography and Video. If you have any skills in the list above, please contact us with the particular skill you have and the different languages you speak?
Support Us and support many other non-for-profit charities simultaneously
IT’s Accessible (CC49580) has been registered since 5/08/2013 under the Charities Act 2005. Please support us. The Trust encourages financial support from multiple business communities who want to align with a unique group of committed people to further the goals of inspiring, motivating and enabling communities impacted by serious injury, through collaboration, goodwill and information technology (IT).
IT’S ACCESSIBLE INCORPORATED
- Respect for all peoples regardless of their race, religion, physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Support for all people, especially those who are physically or mentally impaired to reach their full potential.
- We believe all have a purpose in life and if possible, help them regain a place in the workforce, more importantly, to be able to ACCESS the community using IT.
- Endeavours to keep up to date with ACCESSIBLE products Assistive Technology pertaining to IT Accessibility for website development and multiple devices required to help the physically or mentally impaired access the internet or computer software.
- Strong partnerships with community groups and bodies.
- Assist in obtaining funds for Assistive Technology and equipment to help the physically or mentally impaired access the community.
- To run all aspects of the trust in accordance to Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
- Undertake any work which may appear to the Trust to be in accordance with the above and to do such things as are incidental or conclusive to the attainment of the above objects realising the necessity as a not-for-profit organization to fundraise to provide the necessary paid staff to support volunteers.
- To inspire and enable community in New Zealand by motivating and training the physically or mentally impaired anything from their homes or other accessible centre’s using IT for those who cannot access normal training facilities.
- To set up an IT team including both physically impaired and able-bodied people with the different skills to provide our services and resources to the community.
- To provide an income for the Trust and those in 2. From sponsorship, donations grants and possible income from Trust services.
- To supply free or affordable website services for the voluntary and community sector, in order to educate or employ the disabled that are so often in isolation in our communities.
Strategically the trust seeks to find relevant collaborating partners as follows:
- Talk Link
- Volunteer Auckland
- Dean Brennan: Chairman
- Mike McHugh: Vice Chairman
- Destiny Brennan: Secretary
- Stephen Gillette: Treasurer
- Seven Anderson: Trustee
- Business Analysts: Akashni Lata Prasad
- Project Manager: Dean Brennan
- Coaching Anything: Dean Brennan
- Website Development: Bonnie Xu, Tom Giang, Ekaterina Gordeeva, Chitra Raman
- Graphic Designers: Taiki Yamamori, Jane Shim, Ekaterina Gordeeva
- Software and Hardware: Special Chang
- SEO / Google Analytics: Amanpreet Chadha
- MySQL Database / Azure: Stephen Anderson, Alex Potter
- Network Security: Alex Potter
- UI Designer: Amanpreet Chadha
- Programmers: Michelle ZJasti, Lakshmi Prasanna eyuan Ma