About Us, A Purpose For Everyone
About, we host and maintain websites, for non profit community organisations and we coach the mentally and physically impaired anything using video tutorials, We are unique because we have disabled and able bodied professionals volunteering in our team.
We are a registered charitable trust CC49580, We are always seeking skilled physically impaired and able bodied volunteers via Volunteer Auckland with different skills needed to develop quality websites for the non profit communities and coach the mentally and physically impaired student anything using video tutorials.
We the Trust buddy the student with the volunteer coach that have the relevant skills needed to coach the students.
We get a steady stream of volunteers from Volunteer Auckland that should eventually be paid for the work generated by the trust. We are seeking Professional volunteers with the following skills:
Teacher Coaches, UI Designer, Programmer, Tester, Art Designer, 3D Animation, Audio & Music, Business, CAD, Marketing, Photography and Video. If you have any skills in the list above, please contact us with the particular skill you have and the different languages you may speak?
Support Us and support many other non profit organizations simultaneously
IT’s Accessible (CC49580) has been registered since 5/08/2013 under the Charities Act 2005. Please support us. the trust encourages financial support from multiple business communities who want to align with a unique group of committed people to further the goals of inspiring, motivating and enabling communities impacted by serious injury, through collaboration, goodwill and information technology (IT).
Our purposes include:
- Motivate and coach the mentally and physically impaired anything from their homes or accessible centres.
- Set up a mixed team physically impaired and able bodied people with the different skills needed to supply the services that the trust offer the community, resources that will get there project online at no cost if necessary.
- Supply free or affordable professional website services for the voluntary and community organisations, in order to educate and employ the mentally and physically impaired.
- Maximize the team’s skills to be able to motivate and coach the mentally and physically impaired.
- Facilitate accessible nationally accepted qualifications for the mentally and physically impaired.
Strategically the trust seeks to find relevant collaborating partners as follows:
- Talk Link
- Volunteer Auckland
The Trust is committed to attaining its purpose, too:
- Respecting all peoples regardless of their level of impairment or belief accept racism.
- Inspiring all people, especially those with who are impaired to reach their full potential.
- Working collaboratively and cooperatively through the internet making our services available to others committed to accessing and building communities.
- Maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Committed to honouring the developing relationship between the parties to Tiriti o Waitangi.
- And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17.
- To do all lawful things and acts as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above principles or any of them or any other principles which the Trust may form from time to time provided however that no such object shall contravene the spirit and intention of the Charitable Trusts Act 1957.
- Encourage daily Bible reading when and where possible. Introduce free ways of accessing software versions of the Bible or give a copy of the latest version of the NIV depending on their impairment when or where possible.
- Faith in what the Bible says and where possible teach, encourage faith in God and promote the promises of Almighty God that He will never let us down … if we trust in Him.
- When and where possible through thoughtful prayer the trustees must decide when to approach a person with the Gospel of Salvation at a board meeting. This is different from sharing our Christian faith whenever we can.
- Dean Brennan: Chairman
- Mike Mchuge: Vice Chairman
- Aroha Pene: Secretary
- Stephen Gillette: Treasurer
- Business Analysts: Geeta Reddy
- Project Manager: Dimple Deepika
- Coaching Anything: Navjot Riar
- Website Development: Hitesh Sodhi
- Website Development: Tom Giang