Many hands make lite work
About Us, A Purpose For Everyone
We host, develop and maintain websites, for non-profit community organisations and coach the mentally and physically impaired using video tutorials. We are a unique team that includes both physically impaired and able-bodied professional volunteers.
We have the relevant skills needed to coach students among our stream of volunteers from Volunteer Auckland and trustees.
We are seeking Professional volunteers with the following skills:
Teacher Coaches, UI Designer, Programmer, Tester, Art Designer, 3D Animation, Audio & Music, Business, CAD, Marketing, Photography and Video. If you have any skills in the list above, please contact us with the particular skill you have and the different languages you speak?
Support Us and support many other non-for-profit charities simultaneously
IT’s Accessible (CC49580) has been registered since 5/08/2013 under the Charities Act 2005. Please support us. The Trust encourages financial support from multiple business communities who want to align with a unique group of committed people to further the goals of inspiring, motivating and enabling communities impacted by serious injury, through collaboration, goodwill and information technology (IT).
IT’S ACCESSIBLE INCORPORATED
- Respect for all peoples regardless of their race, religion, physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Commit to honouring the developing relationship between the parties to Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- Support for all people, especially those who are physically or mentally impaired to reach their full potential.
- We believe all have a purpose in life and if possible, help them regain a place in the workforce, more importantly, to be able to ACCESS the community using IT.
- Endeavours to keep up to date with ACCESSIBLE products Assistive Technology pertaining to IT Accessibility for website development and multiple devices required to help the physically or mentally impaired access the internet or computer software.
- Strong partnerships with community groups and bodies.
- Assist in obtaining funds for Assistive Technology and equipment to help the physically or mentally impaired access the community.
- To run all aspects of the trust in accordance to Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
- Undertake any work which may appear to the Trust to be in accordance with the above and to do such things as are incidental or conclusive to the attainment of the above objects realising the necessity as a not-for-profit organization to fundraise to provide the necessary paid staff to support volunteers.
- To inspire and enable community in New Zealand by motivating and training the physically or mentally impaired anything from their homes or other accessible centre’s using IT for those who cannot access normal training facilities.
- To set up an IT team including both physically impaired and able-bodied people with the different skills to provide our services and resources to the community.
- To provide an income for the Trust and those in 2. From sponsorship, donations grants and possible income from Trust services.
- To supply free or affordable website services for the voluntary and community sector, in order to educate or employ the physically or mentally impaired that are so often in isolation in our communities.
Strategically the trust seeks to find relevant collaborating partners as follows:
- Talk Link
- Volunteer Auckland
MANAGER - WEBSITE DESIGNER - PRESIDENT - VOLUNTEER
Dean is a C3 Tetraplegic married with two daughters. Trained in different facets of website design. Dean hopes to develop the trust to become a Community Connectivity Provider (CCP) for the disability and low-income sectors, which would allow them to get further support and improve access to technology for those communities.
ONLINE MARKETING CONSULTANT AND TRUSTEE - VICE PRESIDENT - VOLUNTEER
Mike is married with six children and enjoys being part of his church community. He has worked in the website and online marketing industry for 8 years as a sales consultant and project manager. Mike is currently working on a new online business venture.
TREASURER - VOLUNTEER
Stephen suffered a broken C5-7 cervical spine legion after accidentally falling from a high bridge. After four weeks on life support, he was moved to the ASRU (Auckland SpinalUnit)During his stay he met many freinds inluding Dean Brennan. Dean offered Stephen a small role in his charitable trust as treasurer. Now 8 years later, he is still here learning and helping wherever he can.
CONTRACTOR - FINANCE & BUSINESSES - TRUSTEE - SECRETARY
Raymond has over 20 years of experience as a governance professional for not-for-profit organisations. He brings with him a comprehensive knowledge of strategic planning and financial management in the public sector including work experiences in the health and local government sectors.
Raymond holds a Henley MBA, BA(Hons) in Strategic Management and several postgraduate qualifications and professional certifications. He is a member of the Institute of Directors, a Fellow of the Governance Institute and Associate Fellow of the Academy of Higher Education.
WEBSITE DEVELOPER - TRUSTEE
I am working at a company as a web developer. I graduate from Unitec and my major is in computing. I love programming and I like learning the latest technology in my free time. And I hope I can help many people as a volunteer.
DATABASE ADVICER - TRUSTEE
Steven has a Master of Computer and Information Science with honours from AUT. Steven has a strong interest in web development and is keen to use his skills to help others.
DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT AND IT REPAIRS
Intro: Special is IT Support in both hardware and software care. She has found her way to help out in IT'S ACCESSIBLE since 2018 as a volunteer. Special also runs her own IT business called Topink.co.nz.
Muwali is a qualified chartered accountant and assistant manager within a top accounting firm. He has a vast knowledge of both PBE IPSAS standards and IFRS accounting. In addition, he has a strong understanding of governance, not-for-profit organisations and financial compliance. He has been working in the profession for over four years.
Vardeep has been a part of the team for about one year now as a Board member. Vardeep has comprehensive experience working in IT in various organisations. Vardeep has an interest in Data and Analytics and holds a Masters in Analytics from Massey University.
Short bio: Bonnie is a full-stack developer working in a tourism company. She joined IT'S ACCESSIBLE as a volunteer in 2017. In addition, she has developed multiple non-profit organizations. websites for IT'S ACCESSIBLE.
Digital Engagement and IT repairs
Special is IT Support in both hardware and software care. She has found her way to help out in IT's Accessible since 2018 as a volunteer. Special also runs her own IT business called Topink.co.nz.