Our website development is done by a disabled and able bodied team
With the different abilities to make them available to the non for profit community organizations in need of a website. The bulk of the work is already done by the physically disabled now with support from volunteers from Volunteer Auckland.
We can design your website from scratch using top of the range Adobe products like DreamWeaver or Photoshop or we can create website using database driven (CMS) open source software like WordPress or Drupal, these products are highly collaborative where owners can play a large part in the creation and ongoing maintenance of their website, ideal for non for profit community organizations.
Our disabled and able bodied volunteers are expert in the following:
- Content Management Systems
- Website Designing
- Updates to your existing Website
- Development Services
- Responsive Design
- Complete SEO Packages (On Page, Off Page)
- Help set up Google Adword grants for nonprofits.
- Mobile Application and Development (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows) etc.
- Cyber Security
- Hosting facilities
Our work is mainly voluntary we will invoice our clients for the hours worked depending on the organizations financial report, we will donate the hours worked. This way we can show how much website development has been donated in order for the trust to gain funding.
- We donated a total $2854 during 2015 equivalent to over 71 hrs at $40 per hour.
- We donated a total $6430 during 2016 equivalent to 92 hrs at between $40 to $100 per hour.